We offer a highly professional quality management throughout the organization. It allows Lichtenheldt to regularly achieve very low complaint rates also in comparison to the market standards. In more than 500 m² of laboratory facilities, we annually test approx. 1,500 product batches for market release.
The area of responsibility for quality control already starts with choosing the appropriate suppliers. Hence, incoming goods inspection of raw materials and packaging, in-process controls, until the approval of the finished goods at the end of the production line are performed.
If possible, we test in our own laboratory according to the chemical, physical and microbiological methods and specifications of our customers.
Chemico-physical analytical methods
- Chromatographic analysis (HPLC, GC, DC)
- Spectroscopy (UV / VIS, IR)
- Physical methods (viscosity, penetrometry, gravimetry, pH, density, refractive index)
- Polarization light microscopy
- Residual analyses (TOC)
- Particle size determination (in cooperation with certified laboratories)
- Total germ count according to Ph. Eur. 2.6.12
- Proof of specific germs according to Ph. Eur. 2.6.
- Determination of airborne germs
- Determination of amount of particles in the air
- Preservative stress test according to Ph. Eur. 5.1.3