Facts and figures
Lichtenheldt is the expert and preferred partner for the contract development and manufacturing of non-sterile liquid and semi-solid products especially for the pharmaceutical and medical product industries.More than half of our production is under ex-protection.
Our scope of services for the health sector also includes the production of biocides, high-quality nutraceuticals and added-value cosmetics (cosmeceuticals).
With 200 employees in 2 locations in Wahlstedt in the Hamburg region, our organization perfomes each year for our customers:
- Development and transfer of more than 30 projects
- Filling and packaging of more than 6 million liters into more than 30 million individual units
- Production and release of over 150 different formulations in over 1,000 production batches
- Over 20 external audits by customers and authorities
The highly motivated team is supported by a state-of-the-art infrastructure with:
- More than 3,000 m² production area with 250,000 liters of bulk capacity and 11 filling and packaging lines
- Over 500 m² of laboratory space for quality control and LDS developments
- Over 5000 m² storage area and 8,000 pallet storage spaces
- Extensive explosion protection capacities in the production and warehouse with 300 separate pallet storage spaces
- Sustainable resource management in our own combined heat and power plant
- State-of-the-art ERP and IT systems
04554 90 70 0